TYPE OF INTERVENTION1. Trials to investigate the performance of groundnut. Soya and cowpea using both Organic and Inorganic fertilizers on the farmers field. 2. To introduce and train farmers to soil fertility management techniques.
Name of ProjectNorthern Rural Growth Program(NRGP)
IMPLEMENTING AGENCYMOFA/ ACDEP
TYPE OF INTERVENTION1. Strengthening Farmer Based Organisations (FBO)
2. Establishing District Value Chain Committees (DVCCs)
3. Development of Value Chain Organizations
4. Establishment of Productivity Investment Fund. 5. Marketing infrastructure Development
6. Capacity Building of Financial Institutions, Financial NGOs
7. Matching Grants
8. Credit Delivery and Adminstration
Name of ProjectCRS/SIP Trials On Orange flesh sweet potato storage and utilization.
Donor AgencyCRS/ SIP
TYPE OF INTERVENTION1. Training of farmers on the new technologies of Orange flesh sweet potato production and storage. 2. Enhancing and introducing farmers to the utilization of Orange flesh sweet potato.